Q & A
Research & Articles
Ten Essential Daily Adhkar
Imām Abū Ḥāmid al-Ghazālī advised his student that the following ten adhkār/adʿiyah should be read on a daily basis. He mentions these should preferably be read 100 times each, while counting on a tasbīḥ, or 70 times each if 100 is not possible, and 10 times each per day should be the bare minimum.
Hadith of the Week
Rasūlullāh ﷺ said: Whoever observes the fasts of Ramadan and follows it up with six fasts in Shawwāl will be rewarded as though they have fasted the entire year.
- Wearing a Watch in the State of Iḥrām
- Ṣadaqat al-Fiṭr (Poster)
- Fidyah (Poster)
- Tarawih (Poster)
- Ramadan – The Ninth Month of the Islamic Calendar
- How to Spend the Blessed Month of Ramaḍān
- Shaʿbān – The Eighth Month of the Islamic Calendar
- True Appreciation of Rajab
- Rajab – The Seventh Month of the Islamic Calendar
- Virtues (Faḍāʾil) of the Qurʾān