Q & A
Research & Articles
Ten Essential Daily Adhkar
Imām Abū Ḥāmid al-Ghazālī advised his student that the following ten adhkār/adʿiyah should be read on a daily basis. He mentions these should preferably be read 100 times each, while counting on a tasbīḥ, or 70 times each if 100 is not possible, and 10 times each per day should be the bare minimum.
Hadith of the Week
The intelligent one is he who has subdued his lower self and who has worked for what comes after death, and the foolish one is he who has put his lower self in pursuance of its desires and who has vain hopes about Allāh.
- Ghībah (Backbiting)
- Queries Related to Tashahhud and Madhhabs
- Rabīʿ al-Awwal – The Third Month of the Islamic Calendar
- Pornography and Masturbation
- Various scenarios where wuḍūʾ is and is not required
- Working as an Environment Artist
- Fruit Picking Farms
- Mufti Husain Kadodia – A Biographical Profile
- Under a Truly “Maḥmūd” (Commendable) Shade
- Qurbānī (Uḍḥiyah)